AIIMS 2018 ANALYSIS
The AIIMS entrance test will offer admissions to 800 MBBS seats across 9 AIIMS institutions in the country which includes the newly added AIIMS in Guntur and Nagpur. Around 3 lakh candidates have appeared for the national level medical entrance exam which was held in four shifts for the first time.
The analysis of the AIIMS 2018 paper:-
1. There were 200 objective type questions that are MCQs multiple choice in the subjects’ physics, chemistry, biology, general knowledge, aptitude and logical thinking.
2. It was an exam holding duration of 3.5 hours.
3. It was a negative marking test (-1/3). The core subjects carried 60 marks and the non-core with 20 marks in total.
Exam analysis per section:
1. The students rated biology to be the easiest, chemistry to be moderate, and physics as the hardest as they were much time consuming and logic based questions.
2. The questions under general knowledge could be attempted with ease if had strong knowledge in current affairs.
3. The aptitude and logical reasoning section included mostly topic related to profit loss and percentages.
As per the experts AIIMS MBBS, a score of above 150 in AIIMS can give aspirants a solid ground to secure a seat in AIIMS. As in notice that the number of seats on offer through AIIMS MBBS has increased this year and this might lead to a lowering of required cutoffs.
For more updates hold on to www.innovedglobal.com
Author: Sahithi Shetty
Tags: aiims aiims 2018
Author : Shraddha
Views : 632Go to Full Article
Author : Sahithi Shetty
Views : 901Go to Full Article